counter create hit
Capture anything but ordinary photos and videos using high quality cameras. Here are some tips on choosing and using digital cameras.
Friday, May 23, 2008
My Own Photography
Ever wonder how people have their breath taking photographs? Well, the secret is, they are on the right place, at the right time and they’ve got good cameras with them. I myself have a passion with photography. Before, I was longing to have a high end digital camera… fortunately I’ve got one now. Not that very high end like what professional photographers have. Mine is a cool camera from canon. It’s a bit expensive but once you’ve got it, you would want to take every picture and every piece and give in with the art of photography. Take a look at some of the photographs I took when we had our company outing at Batangas. If you want to see other pictures visit my multiply account